Marketing Communications and Brand Management training course provides participants with an understanding of the concepts of marketing communications and branding activities at a practical level. The focus is primarily on enhancing the skills and knowledge needed to co-ordinate communication activities and manage campaigns. Some theories and strategic issues are covered to provide a relevant context to practice.
- Explain the role and win support for marketing communications from more senior executives
- Advise on how to create an effective plan tailored to their organisation and stakeholders and using relevant tools and media
- Plan and deliver advertising, sales promotion, public relations and direct marketing campaigns that achieve their objectives
- Manage marketing communication and brand support activities using both offline and on-line media
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication tools using appropriate criteria such as cost and credibility