Professionals have a strategic role in leading communications with stakeholders both inside and outside their organization. It is they who ensure stakeholders understand their vision of the future and who motivate and coordinate the behaviors that lead to transformation.
Gaining understanding and commitment to the effort required to take an organization or team in a new direction is never easy. Even experienced leaders in well-known companies make mistakes, under-communicating, sending inconsistent messages, or failing to explain clearly. Course explores solutions to the communications challenges leaders currently face.
- Improve stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Assess brand and reputation, ensuring they are consistent, understood and valued by stakeholders
- Develop shared understanding of organizational mission, vision, values and business objectives
- Use communication activities to win employees’ understanding of and commitment to change and transformation
- Effectively guide team members and PR professionals in developing communication strategies and plans that support business objectives