Customer satisfaction requires communication between the enterprise and the client through a fixed, documented and enterprise system. Through this advisory session, we will learn how to create a customer satisfaction measurement system. This session directly helps you to develop a system that will allow you to measure customer satisfaction and answer the most important question in this context: How to measure customer satisfaction?
- How to identify different clients (who are the clients of the Foundation?
- System selection requirements (customer satisfaction measurement system)
- Issuance of documented policies to deal with client opinions, expectations and complaints
- How to model customer satisfaction and follow complaints
How to handle clients
- Use of statistical methods during system application
- Mode of reporting for client satisfaction, expectations and complaints
- Enterprise staff feedback system for client satisfaction