Comprehensive quality management is one of the most important and leading intellectual concepts and scientific and philosophical frameworks to be built up by specialists, researchers, administrators and academics who are particularly interested in developing and improving the expected performance in services provided in different ministries.
Evolution of the concept of quality and how to apply global specifications through quality improvement tools and methods
- Estimating the fundamentals of overall quality management
- Understanding customer satisfaction
- Establishment of successful staff engagement systems
- Developing strategies for continuous improvement
- Application of the five-phase approach to global quality management
- Use of basic tools to improve quality