We will explain what quality fundamentals and performance indicators are in the client service, what quality standards are, how we measure performance in the client service section, how we analyze complaints and how they are handled, and what client satisfaction and client suggestions are. The workshop will address the five main principles of client satisfaction, namely, decency and attention through positive handling behavior, availability of information, prompt response to client demands, quality and dependence in doing the job and ease of communication.
- Quality of client service
- Client service standards
- Follow client service standards
- How to measure performance in the Client Service Section?
- Complaint and its relevance
- Client service measurement methods
- Client service proposals
- how does the quality and performance of client service evolve
- Performance quality measurement
- Discussion of foundation statistics