Supplier Relationship Management has become a critical enabler of business performance, whether in the public or private sector, with the potential to drive both value and reputation. To compete and survive in an ever-changing environment, the role of your supply base and the way you engage with, and manage, your key suppliers must change too.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) combined with Operational Excellence allows organizations to effectively manage those suppliers who are important to you and unlock value. It also includes developing Strategic Collaborative Relationships (SCR) with the critical few suppliers who could make a profound difference to your business, both now and in the future.
- To measure supplier performance
- To identify ways to increase procurement efficiency
- To develop a strategic sourcing strategy that achieves tangible results
- To review critical supply strategies
- To manage a strategic relationship
- To develop joint working approaches for strategic relationships to collaborate on key initiatives