This Logistics and Supply Chain training course examines the effective management and flow of materials through an organization’s supply chain. Significant costs and delays to standard operations and projects are often caused by small inefficiencies in logistics and transport. This training course discusses how costs can be reduced, performance can be improved as well as an increase in customer satisfaction. The Supply Chain is linked to the organization in order to appreciate that the effect of the efficient Supply Chain has on the effectiveness of the performance.
- Understand how the supply and demand chains work
- Examine the most effective purchasing practices
- Learn new trends in supplier management
- Gain greater insight into the negotiation process
- Examine inventory reduction techniques
- Explore new methods and technologies in warehousing
- Understand the function of transportation management.