In today’s highly competitive market environment, where vendor relationships play an important role in decision making and profitability, it is of paramount importance that organization personnel are adequately trained in the fundamental principles of leading and managing vendor relationships.
This highly participative training course will assist participants in learning how to lead vendor relations. The importance of knowing the skills of leadership will be discussed and practiced. Being able to know how to manage the relationships with vendors is an important skill for an organization to possess and this training course provides the important areas as well as being able to assess the quality and performance of the vendors. Participants will be provided with valuable advice on the most critical areas of managing the vendor relationship operation.
- Define the stakeholders within organizations
- Understand the importance of leading in a vendor environment
- Develop their skills in leading vendor relationships
- Improve their skills in managing vendor relationships
- Understand the concept of effective negotiations
- Perfect their skills in conducting Internal Audits and Management Reviews of vendor relationships