In order to be truly sustainable the Supply Chain must operate within a realistic financial, environmental and social structure as well as contribute value to society. To ensure that this occurs, a complete understanding of the needs of the organization, and the capabilities of the supply market are needed. This training course will equip delegates with the tools necessary to build more resilient and efficient supply chains within a rapidly evolving global context. Delegates will understand how resource depletion and rising inequality are making supply chains increasingly vulnerable, prompting immediate action from stakeholders.
- Be more effective in managing sustainable supply chains
- Develop appropriate strategies for delivering value
- Use appropriate methodologies for managing suppliers
- Understanding customer management techniques
- Enhance value obtained from suppliers
- How to work with resource depletion within a financial, environmental and social structure