Warehouses deliver superior customer satisfaction and return on investment by functioning as a tightly-integrated part of a company’s value chain. Warehousing plays a vital role in providing a desired level of customer service at the lowest possible cost where there is a pressure on the warehouse to perform its functions to a high standard. Furthermore, warehouses are potentially dangerous places for people to work and hence it is vital that there has to be a plan for safety to minimize the risk of accident and injury.
The Advanced Warehouse Management, Warehousing Performance Measures, Storage Control and Safety training course covers the warehouse operations theories, concept and operational strategies ensuring the efficient flow of products in and out of the facility, ensuring orders are fulfilled and products are in stock, but not overstocked. Thus ensuring profitability and minimizing overhead and labor costs. This training course will also enable delegates to measure warehouse metrics critical for providing team leaders with a clear vision of potential issues and opportunities for improvements
- Define the role and objectives of their Warehouse’s role within an organization
- Understand the importance of Performance Measurements in an overall perspective
- Appreciate the importance of storage control and safety of personnel
- Improve their competence in the area of warehouse operation
- Evaluate and implement value-added activities in warehouse operations
- Understand the concept of storage and preservation of inventory