A specialized Diploma program emphasizing a pragmatic approach to the study of managing human resources. Common themes include Human Resource Management potential link to contribute to organizational success, employment relationships, and conceptual underpinnings and theories of training and development. The program also provides structural considerations and processes vital for managers in planning training and development programs at micro level, methods of training, assessment and evaluation
An adequate focus is made in this program on human capital including personnel deployment management, competencies and performance, developing and training employees, motivation and retaining employees, and change management and its associated implications.
- Understand the HR function in details
- Understand the Jobs & Responsibilities of HR department
- Work independently for any HR function in real life situation
- Find out a suitable HR jobs of your choice
- Launch your dream HR career
- Brush up your skills of HR and take your knowledge to the next level