Crisis Management Team (CMT) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) Leaders need access to the right information, at the right time, and at the right level of detail, to make the right decisions. The value of good crisis leadership has been proven over past years. It is accepted that the increasing range of potential incidents and emergencies which could affect business, disrupt production and affect global reputation are becoming increasingly complicated.
This course will teach you that strategic crisis management is the identification, selection and implementation of yours, and the organization’s goals and objectives, and how utilizing your authentic Leadership qualities you will be able to deliver great outcomes so successfully dealing with any Crisis.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of Strategic Crisis Management
- Develop strategies so you and your team respond efficiently and effectively
- Analyze Five deadly leadership behaviors and Six winning strategies in a crisis
- Implement the Five major functional areas of Incident Command Systems
- Plan for more beneficially rewarding multi-agency exercises
- Effectively use advanced techniques that will improve leadership performance at that critical time
- Understand individual and collective psychology and organizational dynamics in crises and emergencies
- Analyze and make rational decisions in before, during and after crises and emergencies
- Lead teams and organizations in crises and emergencies
- Solve problems and manage crises and emergencies