Performance management is an ongoing process aimed at planning, monitoring and evaluating a staff member’s overall goals and contribution to the Organization. The primary purpose of performance management is to promote and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of staff.
In this process, both staff and managers are involved in setting targets, evaluating performance or progress, providing training and feedback to staff at regular intervals for improvement, implementing staff development programs and rewarding them for their achievements
- Concept and evaluation of performance
- Performance evaluation or performance management
- Performance planning methods
- Performance appraisal models and how to design images from different models of functional divisions
- Role of performance evaluation in continuous improvement