Effective use of business data, information technology and various analytical methods helps managers and employees gain improved insight into their business issues and helps make better informed decisions. Tools and techniques presented in this program can be applied across many areas in a wide variety of organizations to improve stakeholder satisfaction, enhance return on investment, mitigate business risks and improve planning.
The Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation training course covers the foundational knowledge necessary to collect reliable business data and conduct comprehensive analysis to help maximize organizational value this course is focused on the enhancement of essential knowledge and skills and equips participants with a toolbox of ideas and methodologies for effective data collection and analysis.
- Understand the business context of data collection
- Learn to obtain and analyses business information from a wide range of primary and secondary information sources including stakeholder consultations, surveys and research
- Use proven diagnostic and analytical tools to organize, verify, validate and priorities data
- Apply some simple statistical analysis tools to obtain specific business insights
- Develop and present viable business solutions based on a rational analysis of options
- Learn a simple, tried and tested approach for persuasive and influential presentation of business information