Managing stress and work life balance isn’t a luxury but should be considered absolutely essential for the mental, physical and emotional well-being of every staff member. Every aspect of work life, from safety, sick days, customer satisfaction and work place harmony are all directly affected by how stress and work life balance is managed.
In this course we will examine both the personal and the collective sides of the stress experience. A lot of our stress is self-created, and can be managed by learning how to communicate effectively, change our thoughts, manage our emotions and use our time more effectively. However a substantial amount of stress and work life imbalance is also created through work cultures and environments which fail to recognize the multiple benefits of prioritizing staff well-being or the impact of ignoring it.
- Understand their own personalities and personal stress challenges
- Finding meaning and purpose in work
- Setting and achieving short and long term goals
- How to create a success mind set and attitude
- How to manage emotions and be a calm mature influential leader
- Manage anger and conflict within yourself and the team
- Communicate in a clear, confident and calm manner
- Master mindfulness and stress management techniques
- Organize your work and personal life to achieve balance and synergy