Delegation, guidance and managerial guidance skills are one of the most important skills an individual may acquire in the field of work, as they are a clear indicator of his or her well-being, rationality, wisdom and ability to manage a project, a task force or even an entire institution. In addition, delegation and empowerment skills directly affect a person’s overall performance and the results of their annual evaluation
- What’s a warrant?
- Eight steps for effective delegation
- Preparation for the delegation meeting
- The six conditions for effective delegation
- Evaluation of delegation skills
- Effective delegation and inversions to time management and stress management