It aims to promote, develop and consolidate the knowledge of participants and is interested in providing the audience with a comprehensive understanding of the overall strategic and management issues facing business managers in order to develop a creative and systemic approach to business decision-making. As well as providing a basis for further self-development and professional development through the promotion of analytical and critical communication skills. In order to survive, managers may need a good understanding of the work environment in addition to knowing what they really want to achieve, and a clear idea of the direction in which the work must proceed.
- See how companies adapt their goals and needs to the environment and customer needs
- Development of goals and targets
- Examples of work objectives, tasks, and evaluation data
- Diagnosis of problems and identification of appropriate solutions, especially in the areas of human resources
- Describe many of the strategies for action and explain the conditions for their operation