Have you noticed that your projects don’t seem to deliver what stakeholders expected?
Business Analysis is recognized in the modern world as a fundamental prerequisite to successful solution of business problems and enhanced return on capital investment. Bigger challenges, bigger investments, higher risks of business projects are combined with overwhelmingly complex economic conditions, high uncertainty and increasingly demanding stakeholders. The key to success in this environment is the need to understand the business need in the first place and to translate it to a clear set of requirements.
This course is focused on the enhancement of essential knowledge and skills and equips participants with a toolbox of ideas and methodologies for effective elicitation and analysis of business requirements.
- Define the nature of business problems and link it to business directions
- Apply strategic thinking and leadership to business needs analysis
- Recognize and actively manage divergent stakeholder expectations
- Elicit and analyze pertinent business information from a wide range of sources
- Use proven diagnostic and analytical tools to organize, verify, validate and prioritize requirements
- Document and justify clear, concise and effective project requirements