The Effective Human Resources Administrator training course creates an opportunity for delegates update their knowledge and skills in HR Administration. Delegates will learn the various processes involved, the systems used, and the skills required to be successful in the HR Administrator role. They will explore numerous personnel activities ranging from recruitment interviews through training administration and performance appraisals – discovering the skills required and the role of the HR Administrator in the process.
Delegates will gain an insight of the HR Department and will have the opportunity to learn the latest methods that HR professionals use every day to build high performance teams. This will lead to confidence having had an overview of the HR department’s main activities and methods of working.
- Describe the work and structure of a modern personnel (HR) department
- State why accurate and accessible HR records are essential
- Describe the steps involved in a recruitment campaign
- State the HR requirements for the induction of a new employee
- Describe the uses of different selection and recruitment tools
- Help to plan and administer performance appraisals
- State the benefits of having an HR Strategy and long-term HR Plan