In a challenging and competitive global market, employee engagement is absolutely paramount to retain the talent within the organization. It follows that anyone with a responsibility for managing staff requires an understanding of Human Resource Management best practices in order to extract the very best out of their team.
This HRM Skills for Today’s Leaders and Professionals training course provides the essential practical knowledge and processes enabling leaders to skillfully address HR Management issues and opportunities for themselves.
- Implement critical areas of HR Management
- Build a good working relationship with their staff
- Help and support their employees
- Drive individual and team performance
- Motivate and inspire their team
- Build effective and productive teams
- Select the right person for the job
- Specify training and development needs
- Implement procedures that will retain talented people
- Assess and appraise performance
- Develop an action plan to improve performance