Many organizations seem to underestimate the importance of Training coordinators & Administrators. In truth, both roles are a vital link ensuring training and or development activities actually solve the performance gap in an effective and cost effective manner.
With that in mind, this Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators & Administrators training course has been specifically designed to present the key attributes, skills and knowledge to develop a competent approach to the role.
- Analyze how Training & Development contribute to business performance
- Reposition Training & Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator & Administrators role
- Apply a new 4-quadrant analysis model for individual performance issues
- Be able to apply the 10 steps in the training cycle
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements