Talented People are essential to any successful organization. Therefore, effective Talent Management is the key to achieving success in any organization, whether it is Private, Government, Semi-Government or Non-Governmental. Talent management refers to the process of developing and integrating new workers, developing and retaining current workers, and attracting highly skilled workers to work for a company.
This Effective Talent Management training course will focus on the practical and ‘real world’ application of techniques such as HR Planning, Succession Planning, Career Planning and Performance Appraisal.
- Understand what HR planning is, and how it can contribute to organizational effectiveness
- Understand the advantages and limitations of HR Planning
- Analyze the practical use of succession planning
- Learn the fundamental processes of effective performance appraisal
- Apply the use of career path planning in your organization