Changing business environments more than ever demand creative solutions from International HR departments to ensure the strategic harmony within the business is maintained.
HR should be seen as having an important role to play rather than just an overhead cost. The challenge for how HR contributes to the business will demand a major rethink by the HR managers and staff and then equally as important how to measure that contribution.
- Develop your understanding of HR Strategic Thinking and its place in business
- Experience new HR framework and understand the resulting organization structural changes needed
- Assessing the existing position and develop future strategies including case study
- Understand and use strategic models and implementation processes to deliver future based results
- Understand and be able to deliver corporate programmers to initiate organizational cultural changes
- Explore new motivational model(s) to re-energizing the organization
- Develop existing appraisal systems to produce measurable improvements in performance and competency performance- case study
- Understand and be able to use your own creativity to improve HR performance
- New approaches to pay and benefits
- Explore knowledge management and the expanding role of emotional intelligence in tomorrow’s organization
- Creating added value to satisfy business key performance indicators