the right information, at the right time, and at the right level of detail, to make the right decisions. The value of good crisis leadership has been proven over past years. It is accepted that the increasing range of potential incidents and emergencies which could affect business, disrupt production and affect global reputation are becoming increasingly complicated. This intensive 10 Day training course will teach you that strategic crisis management is the identification, selection and implementation of yours, and the organization’s goals and objectives, and how utilizing your authentic Leadership qualities you will be able to deliver great outcomes so successfully dealing with any Crisis.
This Crisis Management training course will provide professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage and lead teams and organizations before, during, and after a crisis or emergency. It is important to understand that situational awareness in crisis situations — being aware of one’s surroundings and identifying potential threats and dangerous situations — is more of a mindset than a hard skill. Because of this, situational awareness is something that should be practiced by not only highly-trained government agents or specialized security teams, but by all professional involved with crisis management. Every sensible organization recognizes the risks they face and that disaster could potentially strike at any time. The learning contained within this training seminar might make the difference between demonstrating strength and resilience to your stakeholders or humiliating public failure.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of Strategic Crisis Management
- Develop strategies so you and your team respond efficiently and effectively
- Analyze Five deadly leadership behaviors and Six winning strategies in a crisis
- Implement the Five major functional areas of Incident Command Systems
- Plan for more beneficially rewarding multi-agency exercises
- Effectively use advanced techniques that will improve leadership performance at that critical time
- Understand individual and collective psychology and organizational dynamics in crises and emergencies
- Analyze and make rational decisions in before, during and after crises and emergencies
- Lead teams and organizations in crises and emergencies
- Solve problems and manage crises and emergencies