Financial statements and the annual report are key communication channels between companies and their different stakeholders. By attending this course, you will be able to prepare financial statements as per the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) which will allow you to maintain your company’s financial reporting transparency and credibility.
- Explain each part of the accounting cycle
- Design effective chart of accounts
- Perform accounting adjustments including deferrals and accruals
- Create trial balance and adjusted trial balance
- Describe and map charts of accounts to the financial statements
- Prepare and present income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Formulate notes to the financial statements