The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with competencies required to prepare, analyze and evaluate feasibility studies. The course involves building a feasibility study financial model using hands-on training on Microsoft Excel. The course also aims at enabling participants to appraise service and industrial investments using different capital budgeting techniques as well as analyzing the related financial parameters.
- Define ‘feasibility study’ and compare it to ‘business plan’
- Identify the crucial elements in the feasibility study
- Build the feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel
- Apply different investment appraisal methods and analyze financial parameters
- Analyze the feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings