Cash flow is the lifeblood of every business and efficient cash management is key to keep the business rolling in good times and bad times. Even businesses on a trajectory for long-term profitability, poor management of cash flow might result in failure if business “runs out of cash”.
This programme offers an opportunity to acquire and deploy skills and ideas to achieve improved cash management strategies. The knowledge acquired will enhance the cash forecasting techniques and will provide new insights on how to improve financial and operating performance.
- Acquire fundamental principles of accounting for cash flow
- Expand skills in analyzing and interpreting cash flow statements
- Apply effective working capital optimization strategies
- Implement effective capital investment evaluation and decision making
- Device an optimal business funding strategy
- Prepare realistic cash flow forecasts using financial modelling