Financial accounting paves the way for people to work in the dual-entry system and broaden understanding of the basic principles of financial accounting
Organizations dealing with funds are keen to register all transactions that enter into force. The Rapporteur explains the role of accounting as an adjunct to financial decision-making. Students will be able to understand the role of accounting and reporting systems in accounting in the enterprise environment, as well as to consider several conceptual issues related to accounting estimates
- Understanding the accounting framework.
- Understanding the accounting process.
- Understanding the process of finishing the touches.
- Understanding how to analyse balance sheets.
- Understanding how to account for consumption.
- Understanding cargo accounting.
- Reconciliation of cash flows and bank balances.
- Bookkeeping and accounting