Application of project management methodology is essential to deliver successful contractual outcomes. Whether you are a project owner, a supplier or a client, you need to understand and control project timelines, scope and costs.
This highly intensive training course covers the entire project life cycle and is based on the best practices of Project Management as it applies to Contract environment. In this training course you will learn to use modern project management tools to deliver results on time, within budget and in accordance with requirements, while proactively managing risk and ensuring stakeholder engagement.
- Understand the business need and correctly define the client’s requirements, from realistic project goals and deliverables to measurable organizational value
- Define project scope and work breakdown structure for planning, scheduling and control purposes
- Estimate project time and costs and develop strategies to deal with uncertainty in estimates
- Understand project cash flows and methods to achieve budget savings
- Implement an effective and efficient control system for monitoring and controlling project progress and assist in managing contract performance
- Understand contemporary risk language and use a practical and effective approach to manage project and contract risks