Auditing of Projects and Contractors is a comprehensive training course that will help you to understand the audit planning process and the subsequent execution of the audit of projects and contractors in order to meet the determined audit objectives.
This training course seeks to provide you with skills such as project risk assessment, appreciating the scope of risk associated with contractors and formulating a well-designed audit program. By applying these skills, you will be able to perform a comprehensive audit and obtain sufficient audit evidence to formulate an audit opinion and to report and implement your findings.
- Understanding the integration of projects and contractors
- Techniques for project risk assessment
- Appreciating how audit planning impacts audit process
- Skills to conduct the audit of projects and contractors
- Development of management skills in audit process
- Formulation of audit findings for effective implementation
- How to use project audit to improve project efficiency and outputs